The following requirements are actual for U.S. citizens only. Citizens of other countries, stateless persons and refugees should contact the Embassy or the Consulate General to clarify the terms and conditions for obtaining a visa.
A.a letter of visa support of a Belarusian tourist company, issued on a letter-head with the full name of the tourist company, its location and telephone number and the obligation of the tourist company to assure a foreign citizen observance of the rules of stay in the Republic of Belarus, sealed by the tourist company;
B.a letter of visa support of a sanatorium-and-spa resort or recreation center, issued on a letter-head with its full name, location and telephone number, purpose, period of stay of a foreign citizen, services rendered, confirmation of the voucher reservation and full or partial prepayment for the services, as well as the obligation of the sanatorium-and-spa resort or recreation center to assure a foreign citizen observance of the rules of stay in the Republic of Belarus, sealed by the organization;
C.a letter of visa support of a representative of farm tourism business with its name and address, purpose, period of stay of a foreign citizen, services rendered and the obligation of the representative to assure a foreign citizen observance of the rules of stay in the Republic of Belarus and copies of documents, confirming the right to provide its services in the sphere of farm tourism;
Passport or a foreign travel document:
Passport or a foreign travel document, submitted by the foreign citizen, must:
- Contain a photograph of the owner. In case minors accompanying the foreigner are included into the entry visa, the foreign travel document should contain photographs of those persons;
- Have at least two blank pages intended for visas;
- The document shall be valid as long as at least 90 days after the expected date of departure of a foreign citizen from the Republic of Belarus.
A foreign travel document, submitted by the foreign citizen, must not:
- Be dubious in terms of authenticity or ownership
- Contain marks, entries, erasures and corrections that are not certified by the competent authorities of the respective foreign state. There must be no torn pages either.
- Visa Application Form
- The form must be filled in completely, no blank spaces should be left.
- Answers to the questions of the visa application form and attachment to it must be complete and logically consistent and indicate the real purpose of the trip.
- If a question does not apply, please type “N/A”.
- If the answer is no, write “none”.
- The visa application form is signed by the foreign citizen personally.
- The visa application form for a minor is signed by his or her legal representative.
- Please, fill in the form in block letters.
- Incomplete forms will be returned to the applicants unprossesed.
- Passport-type photo
One photo The photograph must meet certain requirements specified in the international standard ISO / IEC 19794-5:
- Size 35x45 mm.
- Full face, against an even light background.
- High resolution, no corrugation or ink allowed.
- 70 — 80 percent of the picture placed vertically.
- 6 months-older photos not accepted.
- Medical Requirements
All visa applicants are required to provide a copy of their health insurance policy card, along with their policy documents that is valid in the Russian Federation for the visa period (can be provided by Travelex, Travel Guard, RoamRight, Allianz Global Assistance, Travel Mate, Seven coners, International Medical Group (IMG), etc.).
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to non-U.S. citizens)
You must provide the original and photocopy of your valid certificates or visa of stay, residence, employment or student status, or other valid certificates of legal staying provided by the relevant authorities of the country where you are currently staying.
Additional required documents for former USSR or Belarusian citizens.
Applicants who have USSR or Belarusian roots must provide official documents proving that they do not posses Belarusian citizenship.